Thursday, January 3, 2013

Take the Challenge

I heard about this website today and loved it. I think it is an amazing idea with amazing results. I think every school should do this and much more every home. It is a 10 day challenge to turn off all tv, movies, video games, and such. The results are astounding. They found it to help all of the following; • Reduction in student aggression • Decrease in obesity and weight gain • Increase in academic achievement My husband grew up with no TV. They watched it when their parents were gone every once in a while but for the most part they didn't have media in their home. I have seen the amazing effects of it and want that so badly for my family. Read more about the website and challenge here. http://www.takethechallengenow.net/about.html I'm up for the 10 day challenge and maybe more...Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment