Monday, April 20, 2015

Writing Until I Can Write

I know I haven't posted on here very much.  I know I'm not a great writer. I know I don't have all the answers or even most of the answers.  I know I'm not even close to being very smart. I am maybe average or below even.  I know I don't have much time on my hands with six kids under ten, homeschooling some of them, and planning to move within the next two months. 

 All that being said something I saw changed me today.  For the past few days I have been thinking I want to be a better writer.  I want to do something to make a difference even if it is to one person as I know we all do.  Pres. Uchtdorf said, "We each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before."  Other than children I feel compelled to do this or create this blog and develop it into something more.

I do not know if it will turn into anything.  What I do know, is that I have things to say.  I want to put my thoughts on paper.  I don't presume anyone will care what I have to say, not even my posterity, but I feel the desire and need to do this.  So join me if you want while we determine if I dare to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment